An exciting opportunity exists at Thornybush. We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join the team. We are looking for an individual who is based in Hoedspruit to join the team.
In a nutshell:
The Key Account Manager will form part of the Sales & Reservations Team, based in Hoedspruit where the strategic hub will operate from.
What you will be doing:
1. Managing, growing and developing trade partner relationships.
2. You will be the key contact for our trade clients
3. Offering our trade partners a world class experience.
4. Administrate bookings
5. Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with trade partners
6. Research key trade wants and needs
7. Deliver solutions that respond to what our trade partners and their clients need
8. Deliver communication and training
9. Measure, track and analyse key account metrics
10. Prepare and present reports as required
11. Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
12. Conduct trade partner visits
In your role you will partner with various individuals and teams across the business namely:
- Key Account Management
- Lodge Team members
- Trade Partners
As a member of the Thornybush family we demonstrate an attitude which reflects:
- High Performance
- Solutions orientated
- Ongoing learning and development
- Forward thinking
- Change agent
- Results orientated
- Critical Thinker
- Thornybush spirit
- Customer care skills “treating all customers like guests “
- Ability to engage with high network individuals
- Results driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Resourceful & creative / proactive thinker
- Excellent command of the English language
- Academic qualification [Preferable]: Tourism Management
- Systems [Preferable]: Microsoft 365, eRes, Nebular, Travelyst
- No less than 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry
- Travel requirement: frequent
- Computer literate
- English – Fluent
- Location: Hoedspruit based
Position: Trade Key Account Management
Permanent: Basic + 50% medical aid + 7.5% contribution to Provident Fund
Work cycle: Typically, Monday to Friday but there may be a requirement to work overtime based on demand
How to apply:
Please send your 3 page CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Key Account Management – Trade in the subject line.
We look forward to engaging with you.