Take a walk on the wild side with our life-changing Immersive Guided Trails. You can now book a more in-depth 3-hour guided walking experience through the Thornybush Big Five reserve with one of our incredibly informative (and entertaining|) guides. If you’ve ever wanted to get closer to nature, touch, feel and ignite all your senses, plus learn valuable bush lessons on foot, adding this activity to your dream safari experience is for you.
How do I know I’m right for this?
- You’re a nature lover and want to get to know about the smaller things in a little more depth, after all, knowledge is power.
- Your fitness levels are pretty good – 3-hours on foot can be quite strenuous, especially in the African heat.
- You’d like to add a more educational experience to your time in the South African bush so you can tell your friends back home that Africa is more than just the “big five”.
What does it entail?
- Instead of your normal morning game drive at no extra cost you can go on a 3-hr guided bush walk.
- Book with Lodge management at check-in
- Subject to:
- No guests under 16 years old
- 4-8 people per group – smaller groups mean more time for the guide to give you that personal attention.
- No guests under 16 years old.
- Lead by one of our professional, super passionate rifle-trained guides who will teach you all about our wild and precious eco-system
Would you like to add this incredible experience to your booking? Walks can be arranged with the Lodge Managers at the lodges.